Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.